The more you know,
the more your fish grow
An easy to use, easy to install all-in-one water
quality monitoring system with subscription-
based software that provides you with
actionable insights 24/7.
Developed from the ground up by experts
to help fish farmers make the right decisions
at the right time, Blue Unit has the potential
to increase yield and profits.
- 1. Creates a more stable growing environment for the fish
- 2. Provides larger and stronger smolt for sea cages
- 3. Reduces costs at land-based facilities
- Faster fish growth
- Better feed conversion
- Lower stress
- Early warning against disaster events
- Reduce time at sea to avoid costly disease treatments
- Reduce sea mortality
- Reduce manual measurement, data collection and management time
- Lower oxygen and chemical use
- Potentially decrease water exchange
- Benchmark systems to find ways to optimize
- Avoid expensive sensor upgrade and replacements
The innovative Blue Unit Lab Station ensures stable water quality
Blue Unit’s innovative hardware and software
solution provides access to 10 vital water
quality parameters from up to 12 separate
locations on a fish farm. This creates valuable
insights that allows fish farm managers to
optimize water quality and create a more stable growing environment for the fish resulting in a significant increase in welfare, performance and profitability.
Actionable water quality insights and expert recommendations
Our Lab Station generate daily water quality profiles across fish tanks and water treatment systems. With our extensive water quality management experience, we can help your
managers convert this data into a more stable growing environment for the fish and optimize the stripping of toxic components from the system.
Subscribe to get access to expert
water quality improvement advice
On a subscription basis, we offer to analyse the information generated from your Lab Station and combine these with our wealth of water quality management experience in practical advice on how you can improve fish farm profitability.