How the system works
- In the Lab Station a single set of sensors measure all the water quality parameters.
- All data is logged and loaded online to software from where alarms can be generated. Also streamlined integration with other useful fish farm data.
- Following a measurement, all tubes and sensor heads are washed and purged of old sample water.
- The next sampling interval begins, but this time new sample points. The sequence continues automatically through all the sampling points, 24/7.
- The Lab Station automatically cleans all tubes and sensor heads to secure no biofilm build-up.